It’s been a while since I even thought about my blog but as I’m slowly relaunching my life I hope to use this space once more. I handed in my dissertation about two months ago and I’m defending it in two weeks. After almost a year of constant work I find myself in a bit of a struggle to getting things done, even things I dreamt of having time for last year, like knitting, reading, spinning, taking walks outside and so on. So, I’m trying to use and enjoy my free time and hopefully, write about them here. Now I only need to remember to take my camera with me and upload the pictures…
So, I’m looking forward to some of these things this year:
- treating myself to a short city trip after the disputation – Berlin or London?
- enrolling in a new subject at university in April (combining computers and language)
- turning a lot of my spinning fibre into yarn
- reading the mountain of books I bought in the last years, but had no time to read
- listening to my embarrassingly huge backlog of audiobooks
- finally starting a yoga-class
So, if you’re still reading my blog after almost a year of absence, thanks! I’m off for a bite to eat and some knitting now. Pictures to follow!