My first cardigan project seems to be cursed. Or maybe this is the penalty for buying the 5mm needles I didn’t have at the department store and not at my LYS (which was closed already by the time I realized I was out of 5mm circular needles)… After I frogged my budding yoke I cast on again this time painstakingly using a cable cast on and the correct increases I somehow managed to – I don’t even know WHAT I did – end up with eight stitches at the end knitted up to row six and all the rest only up to row four!!! I tried to fix it which was difficult since I still don’t know how I did it and only messed it up worse. So.I.frogged.it.again. I’m now back at the first buttonhole (third time’s the charm).
Please keep your fingers crossed that I won’t have to knit it a fourth time!
On the plus side I finished grading my student’s final exams yesterday can now happily play around with IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) and some pretty syntactic tree diagrams! Joy!